Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pictures at the Park

Here's some updated photos of the kids I took Saturday (June 7). Some of them are overexposed, but I'm too lazy to fix it.



Bridger (14 mths)













Bridger still has very red hair, but the sunlight made it look much lighter.

Crawl, walk, fall, walk again, eat dirt/grass rocks. All in a good day's work!


Brooke (6 yrs on June 18) The one decent shot I could take of her before she would morph into a snarling, sneaky tiger! Rarrr! She's going to pounce on Spencer now.







Spencer (4 1/2 yrs)

He did GREAT at the park with me clicking away constantly with my camera. He would even "pose" for me. Mr model boy today. :)

Like I said before, Brooke was being a goofball throughout the whole "shoot". I was lucky to get the one I got that I posted here. She wanted to just laugh pounce and dance around. No posing for her! lol Look at stoic Spencer posing though. Awh...

Brooke climbing a tree. She had tried to climb a different tree... but it had no limbs for quite some time. She didn't make it far! lol


Spencer tackling the tree. He got pretty far up but smartly said, "Dad this is dangerous - there is nothing to hold onto up there."

No comments: