Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cat Nap...

So, I laid Bridger down for his nap at 1pm (usually it is in between 11:30 am-12:00). I walked by his door about 20 minutes later, and heard contagious giggling. Afraid it may become too contagious and keep him from napping, I opened the door to see what was so hilarious.

It was Merlin. No, he's not exactly a wizard, but he is a pretty cool feline. He makes me think of "the cool kid on the block that was nice to everyone but had some suave style you just can't pin down". Well, at this moment in time, Merlin was being uproarlessly funny to Bridger. Merlin loves to play, so it was a little tough getting him to leave the room so Bridger could recover from the giggles quick and go to sleep. Luckily, that is what he did... another 20 minutes later. :)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

How cute! It's amazing how pets can be so amusing to kids, huh?

Anonymous said...

very sweet! our DD just got a furry pet this weekend... she loves it and I can see her doing the same things with it.

Anonymous said...

you need to blog more girl!

this is stacey. come check out my new organization blog