Monday, October 6, 2008

Going Public

Well, I've decided to "go public". I'm a little nervous about the "outsiders" that may start reading my blog. I'm thinking most of them are harmless like myself that sometimes comes across a stranger's blog, but I still have my apprehensions about it.

But, I do know it is probably easier to find my new posts (not that there are many lol) and not have to log in or whatever it is you have to do. :)

So, I am spraying "creep away" all over the pages of my blog. Hope it works! lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck! and link my blogs will ya? and you need to post more :)

thanks!

maidmarian4 said...

Sure. I actually have your blogs listed, so I wonder if they show up now that I'm "public"? lol! If not, let me know, and I'll figure out how to fix it. :)

Unknown said...

Hiya MM! Love your blog! Thanks for letting me know!