Wednesday, October 8, 2008

April 18th

April 18th, 2009 my dad is celebrating his 51st Birthday! He doesn't even look that YOUNG! My mom threw the most fun 50th Birthday for him this last year at the SLC Bees game. He got special attention from the "Bee" him/her(?) self, got to play one of those halftime games along with some other stuff. Needless to say, I think he had a blast, and we all shared quite a memory with him. :-)

Well, little did any of us know that a year away, we would be welcoming a new addition to our family. Yes, we are expecting, and this baby is due on my dad's Birthday, April 18, 2009. I am about 12 1/2 weeks along and am finally feeling a bit better. I've found the things to stay away from so my tummy doesn't do any rejecting. I've also found that I can take a one hour nap, and still be really tired by 10pm. But, I get those naps about 1/week due to my busy schedule with the kiddos. :)

Ok, enough about me! I'll post the ultrasound that was taken this morning (I'm spoiled and get an ultrasound every visit). Have a super day! Gotta pick up Brooke soon to take Brooke and Spencer to the Dinosaur Park on the "last" "warm" day of the year! Bridger is spending his first night all by himself with my mom and dad. :)


5 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! Congratulations! That is so fun! Honestly, I cannot imagine having 4 kids. I sometimes have a hard time keeping up with my one. I am super excited for you, and if you need anything, let me know. We are practically neighbors, I guess.

Melissa said...

Congrats on blessing number 4!! I hope you can survive the pregnancy and feel OK. It gets harder with the more kids you already have... LOL!! Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

congrats Marian!!!!!! glad you are feeling better :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Hilary said...

Congrats!!!