Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fetus Super Travel and 18 mth old Heights!

I just finished playing with the kids in "Brooke's room" (before, we had all three kids in one room, and used the other for a playroom. Now, we have the "Boys room" and "Brooke and the baby's room")...

Anyway, they had fun talking to the baby in my tummy. Brooke made a "scary" noise, and Spencer told the baby to run away.

I said, "Where is the baby going to run away to?"

Spencer replied matter-of-factly, "To your toes!"

I laughed, "There's no room in my toes for the baby!"

"Mom, it was a joke", Spencer stated.

.......In Other News........

Bridger has now mastered the ladder on the bunk bed! I'm terrified! We got the first bunk bed when Bridger was born. So, Spencer would have been 3 1/2. I've not dealt with a tiny 1 1/2 year old on one yet! Any ideas on detering him on either bunk bed (both have "built in" ladders)??? I'm thinking of adding some blanket or something that goes down the entire side. Except that doesn't work so well when the kids or I forget to put it down when they are not using it! YIKES!

5 comments:

Amy said...

What cute kids! And I have to say, I love the facelift of your blog. I am going to be getting mine ready for halloween soon... I just have to spend the time on it. Sigh.

maidmarian4 said...

Ha! I'd like to say I spent a lot of time on it (or maybe I don't???), but I just used a premade one, and viola, a facelift!

The Johnsons said...

that is so funny! Congrats on being pregnant!! YAY! Will you guys find out what it is? I'm so glad to finally know and she will be called Betsy.

maidmarian4 said...

Oh YES! We've always found out, and will this time (even though we already have a girl and two boys). My kids and hubby swear it's a girl - but I'm waiting to find out for sure - hopefully next Drs appt (I'm lucky and get an ultrasound every visit).

Congrats on your girl, Betsy! :)

Anonymous said...

cute! love their jokes at those ages... he is clever!