Both hands in writing something
So, I wrote this up in mid November ... and took a pic of my writing then, but I'm too lazy to upload it now. ROFL. Just visualize writing decent/nice with my right hand, and not as well with my left hand. Ok - now you've "seen" the pic. ROFL!
5 of my 50/50's..
- What is my favorite color? It is either TEAL or PURPLE. I love them both, and I switch back & forth as to which is my favorite.
- Facebook vs Blogging.
- Girls or Boys (in terms of preference of sex of child). ... Although right now I am looking forward to change as I've had a girl then 2 boys in a row. LOL
- Dove dark chocolate or any chocolate thing Mrs. Cavanaugh's has (there is a local shop with a Cavanaugh family member that runs it). ...Mostly this has to do with money though. I'd get a bag of mixed chocolates from Mrs. Cavanaugh's if it cost the same as a bag of delectible dark Dove chocolate.... Ok - maybe this one didn't count - but I can't delete it now that chocolate is involved!!!
- Amazon.com shopping or in the store shopping.
- *Bonus* (if the chocolate one didn't count - or made you mad cause you don't have any chocolate around!) - The aroma of Wassail or the aroma of Apples & Cinnamon.
5 pet peeves
- Anyone talking on cell phones in a line at a store.
- Anyone texting more than once while you are doing something with them.
- Anyone using the passing lane as a lane to "hang out" in indefinitely (until they have to get off an exit).
- Anyone that is a very obvious bad listener.
- Anyone that stares at a parent that is honestly trying their best to be a parent at the time.
5 things that don't mix well (mine are mostly food-oriented lol)
- Rice and soy sauce or rice with "stuff" in it (i.e. "Fried Rice").
- Pancakes and loads of syrup.
- Hot foods and cooked nuts.
- Cats & Mice (Cats & Rats - more likely ok together lol)
- Lucky Charms - the mix of weird tasting cereal with really dried up marshmallows doesn't mix well - especially when you add milk!
***If you've read this, you've been "tagged"! Post on the same topics - with your own answers. If you have time, show us your handwriting with each hand. :)